Hauptmenü

Configure kix with Gmail as postmaster

Begonnen von fgampel, 11.10.2019 00:51:31

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

fgampel

Hi to all, i'm starting with KIX, and giving the first tries. I could not find the way to configure my google mail accounts as postmaster, email address. I tried all the methods, IMAP, IMAPS, IMAPTLS, etc, all of them return the same error:

Backend ERROR: KIX-CGI-10 Perl: 5.26.1 OS: linux Time: Thu Oct 10 22:50:50 2019 Message: IMAPTLS: Can't connect to mail.google.com: Unable to connect to mail.google.com: RemoteAddress: 192.168.110.7 RequestURI: /kix/index.pl?Action=AdminMailAccount;Subaction=Run;ID=1;ChallengeToken=VjQOj12tTumojmWLMlhJftKSo9vn4nGy; Traceback (11733): Module: Kernel::System::MailAccount::IMAPTLS::_Fetch Line: 139 Module: Kernel::System::MailAccount::IMAPTLS::Fetch Line: 82 Module: Kernel::System::MailAccount::MailAccountFetch Line: 442 Module: Kernel::Modules::AdminMailAccount::Run Line: 62 Module: Kernel::System::Web::InterfaceAgent::Run Line: 1013 Module: ModPerl::ROOT::ModPerl::Registry::opt_kix_bin_cgi_2dbin_index_2epl::handler Line: 31 Module: (eval) (v1.99) Line: 207 Module: ModPerl::RegistryCooker::run (v1.99) Line: 207 Module: ModPerl::RegistryCooker::default_handler (v1.99) Line: 173 Module: ModPerl::Registry::handler (v1.99) Line: 32 System information: KIX 17.8.0-0[/font][/size]

NOTE: It is running on ubuntu and ubuntu it's connected to internet with no problems.

Can anyone help me with the initial configs? Thanks in advance.

Martin Jäger

Hi fgampel,

at this moment there is no chance to connect KIX with an Gmail-account.
KIX by itself can't handle TLS 1.2 / SSL-3 which is necessarily to get a connetion to the Gmail-Server.

Best regards,

Martin