Hauptmenü

template answer not working for replying the ticket

Begonnen von Nilufar, 15.09.2017 13:51:31

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Nilufar

Hi! I've got strange problem with template answer in kixdesk system. I've created several template answers, such as "ticket done" "closed" and etc. But when i get new ticket and try to use those answers to close ticket or just answer anything to the client, the button "send" not working and not give any error, just when i click it, it doesn't to do anything. It's been working before but now it's just not working and also when users create  new ticket, it's quickly becomes blocked ticket, though when i "block" it manually it's ublocking.
Please tell me what to do? Thank you for any suggestions.

Nilufar

Good afternoon! I was inspecting the problem today and i found out in console log the warning message in chrome browser:
Synchronous XMLHttpRequest in the main thread is obsolete due to its deleterious effect on the end user's work.

Doest it means that if submit button for replying to tickets won't work cause of using the method XMLHttpRequest? [/size]

[/size]

Richard Leis

Hello Nilufar,

which version of Chrome do you use?
Does this also happen when you use a different browser?

Best regards

Richard

Nilufar

Hello mr. Richard, it is very strange but the very fresh installation worked as it supposed to. Now i only added some russian localization file to kix_home/kernel/languages/ru.pm and also added Russian language through sysconfig interface and checked the answer functionality again and it's working, then i added some new design to it like logo picture and some css colors changed but it's been working too and all of a sudden it's stops when i create new ticket through agent interface or want to reply to ticket.
I was searching more and more and saw on console log in browser that when i hit "send" or "create" buttons and looks something like below shown in picture:

Nilufar

and i use Chrome latest version 60.0.3112.113[/font][/size] browser and Mozilla firefox version 54.0.1 (32-бит), from different versions of chrome browser i've tried and it's still not working ((
Please help me.

Nilufar

Hi kixdesk team. I did new fresh installation of the latest release of kixdesk on my virtual machine using "virtualbox" and just added russian localization ru.pm file and through sysconfig to core settings added ru language. I checked the reply button again and it's been working several days. This time i didn't changed theme design and started to configure it. It's been working fine and i used to save state of machine and not shut it down. Today i turn it on again and wanted to continue working with it but "reply" button again stops working. I don't understand what is the problem? Is it me or everyone has the problem? Please help me

Richard Leis

Hi Nilufar,

for me this sounds like a problem with the russian translations.
Can you please check there is a Java script error in your brwosers console when opening the reply-dialog?
If so, please post a screenshot.

Maybe there are some special characters in the translation that need to be escaped.

Best regards

Richard

Nilufar

Hi Richard. Here's the screenshot when i open reply window:

Richard Leis

Hi Nilufar,

unfortunately there were no new information in the console.
Can you provide me your russian translation files so we can ttest this issue?
(You can send them via private message)

The ru.pm file would be good.
The translations you created in your SysConfig are located in the KIXPro directory and are named with "...custom...".

Best regards

Richard