Hauptmenü

Categorizing template tickets inside Customer Portal Group

Begonnen von Nilufar, 21.07.2017 06:27:20

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Nilufar

Hi kixdesk team! I'd like to ask for new development for template tickets in customer interface inside each Customer Portal Group, is there any way to make it look like dropdown menus, for example IT Customer portal group has so much different kind of tickets related to hardware support, software support, technical procurements, user support template tickets and etc. I think it would be great idea to make dropdown list inside each customer portal groups and categorize each template tickets. Or any other ways that i can change it on my own? i'd appreaciate for any help or guiding. Thank you in advance.

Richard Leis

Hello Nilufar,

at the moment the selection of ticket templates in the customer frontend is not configurable.
But I think this is a good idea so I created a feature request for this issue.

In the mean time you can use the filter to reduce the number of shown ticket templates.

Best regards

Richard

Nilufar

Thank you for your reply mr. Richard and  thank you [/size]once again[/size] for your efforts for improving this software[/size], should be requested feature to be expected in next release?

Richard Leis

Hi Nilufar,

no, the feature will not be contained in our next release.
It will take some time to assess the request and to align it into our development process.

At the moment I can't tell you an estimated release date for this feature.

Best regards

Richard